I got back from the Latin camp yesterday, I really enjoyed it and had a great time! However it does mean that I haven't had to work on the model yet, so I'm afraid I don't have much to show you. However I do have a few pictures relating to the Emperor's Children version, I've been trying out different bits to see how it looks.
I'm afraid to say I haven't been able to make much progress this week, since I'm away doing Latin, but I do have some more pictures of progress from last week to show you. I made a start on painting the cherub and scroll, and although I'm not particularly happy with how it turned out, it's a start.
I'm afraid I haven't done much on the Master of the Marches this week, since I've been rather busy. However I have done a bit more on removing mould lines from the model, so I haven't done nothing. I've also tried him out with the backpack he came with, which I wasn't planning on using before, but I like how it looks so I'll probably end up using it after all.
The model's now arrived, and sadly I'm not much closer to deciding what chapter to paint him as. I've narrowed out a few, but there's still around 5 left in the running. I've also started the conversion work on the model by doing a bit on what might be his new head, depending on the chapter. Finally, I've been doing some tests to try out how the colours look when painted as non metallic metal, which have turned out to be quite helpful.
I've started of this new blog on here, which is going to focus on my Golden Demon entry for this year. I'll still be posting pictures on the main blog, but this will be a bit more focused, and I'll try to post something every week. Though knowing me, I might not get something done on the model each week...