However I have finished painting both of the knee plates for the Imperial Knight, as well as the purple colour on the upper leg armour. I haven't attached them yet since I've still got a lot more work to do on the silver of the main body, but I'm really quite pleased with how they've turned out.
Today I've also started painting an Ork model which I was given for Christmas by a friend along with other old models (this one's older than I am!) as a present for my girlfriend, I'm hoping to get it done quite quickly and I'll post some pictures on here when it's done, of course.
Finally just a reminder for you to check out this website's Facebook page here, as I update it relatively often with what I'm working on, especially the bits that don't make it onto the blog in the first place! Thanks for reading!